absolute disgrace

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:51 Mon 21 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
you may have heard that england won the test series 3-0 despite getting tonked for the whole of the last test th is because for the 1st time in over a century the match was forfieted cos one of the teams wouldnt play after daryl hair (the umpire) made a shocking decision and acused pakistan of cheating, when he didnt actualy see anyone nor did the 30 cameras at the ground so pakistan refused to go back out after tea in protest so the umpires came out 2 the pitch n cancelled the game without telling pakistan who byt his time were ready 2 play but the umpire was now sulking and wouldnt go back out, and now the games been canceled so the hundreds of thousands of fans miss out cos one fat bloke was too stuck up to admit he made a mistake, im not happy.

wat does evry1 else think?

Edited at 09:55 Mon 21/08/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:08 Mon 21 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
just get on with the game firstly pakistan didnt wnna play then the umpires refused to come out wtf
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:20 Tue 22 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I personally think Inzamam is a fat overweight lazy !!! ... how can he take anyone to court when nothing is certain? Disgraceful tactics by Pakistan when they could of protested another way!
Were they trying to take the gloss of the English victory.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Wed 23 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
english victory? they had the match easily won, that wasnt the reason they forfeited and im pretty sure it wasnt inzamams decision, if ti was he would have tokk the team off when they were first accused, it was most likely the coach or a senior pcb dude
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:26 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I mean the whole series to England as England had all ready wrapped the series victory up. They have probably taken the good work of the England players away by doing this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:44 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ison if u knew the rules u'd ave seen that pakistan roughed up 1 side of the ball which iz illegal n so thats y daryl hair stopped the game. it woznt a shockin decision it woz the rite 1 u jus dont know the rules ison
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:48 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I know! I can't believe he's on Pakistan's side after this!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:17 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
HaHa! If u think thats a disgrace! U shud have seen thachers challenge on mendes! lol!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:22 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
look, i know the rules, i also know that hair only presumed the ball had been scuffed up, there was no evidence of any palyer tampering the ball, none of the 30 cameras saw any suspiciouas behaviour in the 10 mins between cook geting out and hair calling 4 a new ball, which was wen the ball got scufedn if pakistan had tried to scuff up the ball y wer they still bolwing kaneria, the point of tampering the ball is to get reverse swing, if they had cheated theyd be bolwing shahid nazir and mohamed asif
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:22 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
That elbow on Mendes was awesome... Out of order but truly awesome. If it was a rugby league player he wudda got back up and hit that player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:25 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard Thatcher could get prison for it but Mendes should be alriite.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:27 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah he wont go prison the police are investigating it they would only fine him though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:35 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
darrell hair looked @ the ball n saw a side had been roughed up the cameras dont ave 2 pick it up itz 4rm wat he (darrell hair) saw n if he didnt see enythin he wudnt ave called it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
while we're on the subject of darrell hair i know where he lives lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:11 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
and........ lol, lmao the challenge on mendes was wicked, was it tue he started fitting cause of it?, when i first saw it i thought that he got booted in the b*lls lol, then i saw it again haha!, that was harsh!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If it was a rugby league player he wudda got back up and hit that player.

i doubt it as mendes was unconsious, he wasnt jst sulking
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:37 Thu 24 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ino lol, that mde it even funnier...
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:44 Fri 25 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The elbow was vicious but seeing as he was unconscious while he was sliding along the ground, he was really lucky he didn't break his neck on the ad boards. About 10cm further and I reckon he would've.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Fri 25 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
More scandal from Mr Hair....

EDIT - link isn't working just go on bbc sport it says that he offered to resign in exchange for some money

Edited at 23:03 Fri 25/08/06 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

absolute disgrace

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.