The head butt

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:53 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i was wondering if i could get your opionion on the head butt?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:02 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
genius, i always thought football should go back to being a contact sport, i think its great that in a game were people go down for the sligtest knok he helped materazi by giving him a legitimate reson to stay down, so he was actualy doing materazi a favour. and as for all this lost the world cup talk, if he had stayed on it wouldnt have mattred trez would have stil taken and missed his pen so france would have lost anyway, hes already won one world cup y does he need another
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
What a head butt, never seen a head butt so powerful. Flipping lovely, i loved it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I fell to the floor in laughter when i saw it

Shame i forgot to put my drink down 1st...
krauser
krauser
12:24 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Duncan Fergusson got sent to prison for doing that in a match. Just prooves how FIFA and UEFA always make an example out of British players but everyone else gets away with it.
martin_blank
martin_blank
12:27 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice to see a player do away with all that poncy pinching, poking and pulling - and just poleaxe the mouthy git.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Before anyone slanders Matterazi for what he apparently said.
Which just so you know this was something along the lines of "I hope your family dies a painful death".
Anyway, they couldn't tell what Zidane said just before this, as the first thing Matterazi said was "Calm Down"....Zidane then said something....which Matterazi then replied with the above, so i reckon the ALGERIAN git said something to Matterazi beforehand for him to react with such a harsh and offensive comment (As Zidane's mother is currently ill apparently).
martin_blank
martin_blank
14:35 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Whatever was said, and whoever started it, it was all good entertainment.
And I have to admit that, during many a Sunday league pub game last season, I goaded my opponents with comments such as "I hope your mother-in-law is hit by an asteroid named Lampard,' and 'May your dog be eaten alive in an ant-hill you son of a pig."

And did any of the recipients get upset? I will let you know when I get out of hospital.

Edited at 19:36 Tue 11/07/06 (BST)
martin_blank
martin_blank
15:04 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Actually - I know my last post was all fantasy (I never get off the subs bench on Sunday mornings) but what a gr8 idea for a new funkypool feature...

We cud have a 'Zindane' button, so that if an opponent insults you, you can send a ltl white shirted figure hurtling across the table to headbutt them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
aparently what matterazi said was " your mother is a terrorist w***e" commenting on the fact that zidanes parents are algerian imigrants, this combined with the fact that zz's mother was taken seriously ill that morning and the fact that hes prone to severly violnt outbursts makes matterazi quite foolish
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yes! I love the idea martin blank...

I think he looked like a goat trying to break down a fence....But if he was going to nut him, he should of done a proper one and landed it on his nose/eye/toenail.

All in all, special entertainment.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Tue 11 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
When ever I see video footage of it I keep seeing dhalsim off street fighter II as it's exactly the same 'goat fence ramming' style of headbutt as used in the game.

Zidane has been playing too many computer games and therefore should get lots of money off sega for making him an aggessive goat and then with the money go into the football game industy and make his owngame of 'farmyard red card'.

Also, I love the zidane button itea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Wed 12 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
^The next thing we know he'll be breathing fire and teleporting everywhere while some elephants just stand in the background making noises....
nick
nick
Admin
13:17 Tue 18 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.football365.com/features/mediawatch/index.shtml

Read the text underneath the picture.
krauser
krauser
15:39 Tue 18 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I wonder why lol. Haha nice one nick
Deleted User
(IP Logged)