krauser
krauser
11:44 Mon 17 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
No, bring back the Vikings
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:44 Mon 17 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
We are beating Leigh 21 -6 at the mo.

Edit : Make that Hull Kr 25 - 6 Leigh.. hahahah.. Battering em'!!

Edited at 16:48 Mon 17/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:56 Mon 17 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Final score Kr 30 - 6 Leigh...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Mon 17 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well proven me right wrong i thought leigh were guna p**s on ervy1 this year just goes to say this years national league is a lot more exiting than the super league all the temas have got a great chance of beating each other.

hope the vikings go up though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Wigan Down! With the result of losing to Cas on friday 24-30 and Huddersfield "beating" Saints , Wigan have their fate sealed! Hehe I'm loving this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:23 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
me 2 but really not enjoying widnes' results lately i think mccormack could be shown the door and millward possibly brought in? if widnes dont go up this season pies will nxt season straight away and another year of natonal league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You support Widnes i take it? What's going on with you lot playing Leigh and getting hammered! Looks like we have another final approaching against the Leigh-fers. Bring 'em on!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
am i the only one who wants wigan to stay up?
ne way im still confident la catalans will go down n hull kr will go up, i dont particularly care who wins as im not a northerner so i got no one to support
krauser
krauser
17:15 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well us northerners hate Wigan and we want them to go down. SAINTS FOR THE TITLE!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Mon 8 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
catalans cnt go down for 3 seasons yer n widnes do keep on getin demolished by leigh for some reason and personaly i think widnes are the only team with a super league standard ground.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

who gnna win superleague

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.