Football Manager 2006

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
gerard_mufc
gerard_mufc
06:49 Wed 29 Mar 06 (BST)  [Link]  
UNITED R DA BEST TEAM IN DA WORLD AND ALEX FERGUSON IS DA BEST MANAGER IN DA WORLD!!

UNITED
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:49 Sat 1 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Got it now Mike thanks.

Got this awesome player, you probably already found him, but anyway, I'll post on forums later on.
krauser
krauser
18:31 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I find that its in the second season where it really gets harder. I cant win consistently after the first season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:34 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I prefer football manager 05 to be honest, dont know why, just not as addicted anymore
krauser
krauser
04:58 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I couldn't go back to FM 05 anymore. For some reason I have to play the most updated version.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:40 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Same as Krauser. I used to play as big teams, but I can't anymore. Gets boring getting who you want. Better to fight for them

Who are you on your season Krauser?
krauser
krauser
04:45 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I went Chelsea but it was far too easy because they get 90mil transfer budget. Instead now i've gone my beloved Everton.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:26 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice. I'm Sunderland, 6th in the premier. I just had a hard run of results, Chelsea, Liverpool and then Arsenal (who I beat 4-2 anyway, and 3-0 earlier in the season) So I am now 6th, but will hopefully finish higher.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Who is the player you found
krauser
krauser
07:14 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Anderlect have a few decent youngsters you should take a look at. There's also this guy at Orlando Pirates who's good and you can get him for next to nothing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Lebohang Mokoena I think, and Vincent Kompany is good. Cavenaghi is very good aswell.
krauser
krauser
09:20 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You can get Mokoena for about 100K. But you'll need a bit of cast to afford Kompany. Anthony Vanden Borre is good too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:15 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If you put the database on huge, that's when you find loads of good players. John Patricio Cagua, Oscar Wendt, Marcus Berg Sergey Kisily, the lot!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:33 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i got vanden borre on a bosman b4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:45 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If you have the database on large, it takes ages for the game to continue for some people.
krauser
krauser
08:13 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, my PC cant handle a database bigger than medium and even that slows it down. I just leave mine on small.
krauser
krauser
08:36 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If you have the money though I recommend Sanli Tuncay from Fenerbache. He costs about 6 million and can play in multiple positions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Sun 16 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm wigan - 6th in first season but now i cant seem to win regularly even though ive improved my squad.
krauser
krauser
18:10 Sun 16 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm like that, stronger squad in the 2nd season but cant win consistently.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football Manager 2006

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.