Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha all you ppl that keep pm, ing me telling me how crap the boro are

3-0 eh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
the boro fans must be so annoyed u lose 4-0 to villa u lose to sunderland yet u beat arsenal united and chelsea 2-0 4-1 and 3-0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Doesn't mean they're not crap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
fluke! easy as!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:30 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great result for them.

But, come on boro, you wouldn't have predicted that scoreline in a million years!
nick
nick
Admin
16:10 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pompey 31-7 Man Utd

If only chances won matches
salsa
salsa
16:12 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao! good one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Boro are crap!

But god loves a tryer :) and ill support them till end of my days, which if they keep playing as they have been...that wont be too far away.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
boro have got a gd squad an should be in the top 8...but they're still 1 place BELOW villa...by 2 points. Gd game that 4-0 one credit to ya tho, we lost 3-1 the 1st time round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
and they've just beaten Chelsea three nil. Ain't football wonderful.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Squeezy id agree boro should be top 10 going by the starting XI but the squad is terrible...

there is no depth at all, one midfielder goes down we rely on mid 30 year olds or 16 yr olds.

We have the most youngsters in our squad than any other team in premiership, and i aint talking youngsters weve bought to improve squad, these are youngsters not ready for the premiership in any way but brought in for the numbers and lack of depth. To be fair to these guys tho, they have been trying their heart out, thats why 2 of them were crying during the game last week :)

We have the quality to stay up, and this season thats all we should be focusing on (well that and take each cup game as it comes)
__ediss__
__ediss__
01:16 Sun 12 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, too many youngsters and too many OAP's. No-one in the squad is at their peak like a couple of seasons back besides Yakubu, hence he plays well. The rest are the cause for dip in form, oh also Frank Quedrue must have a little something to so with it. Great result against Chelsea though. Nick Pompey are looking less likely sadly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Fri 17 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
__ediss__
__ediss__
13:57 Fri 17 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jamie's having a fit! Move all heavy objects away from him!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
MAN U 4 EVA NICK
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Boro are crap

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.