Man U or Chelsea

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:27 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Answers.. Can Man U catch Chelsea at the top of the premiership?

i support newcastle, but i still think that man U hav a class side...dus any 1 share my view that chelsea will faulter near the end of the season?.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
No..chelsea all the way...hate man u for the pure fact rooney plays for them n he annoys me lol im rootin for chelsea..would prefer liverpool out of them 2 tho but hey tht dunt look like its gonna happen lol
__ediss__
__ediss__
05:46 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
chelsea wont slip as much as united, simply becaue utd cant defend. chelsea will slip in europe i really cant see them beating barcelona, regardless of finances ronaldinho was the difference last time they met and he will be again. but this time marquez is a holding player with deco, guily and van bommel in the mid. Puyol and oleguer both world class def, wing backs as van bronkhorst or silvinho and eto'o and whoever partners him up front. they arent losing to essien aka: cheaty mc'ripoff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:00 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
bloody ell essay n tht ediss luv lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
UNITED FOR THE LEAGUE! WELL WE CLAWED ARSENAL BACK WHEN THEY WERE 16 POINTS A HEAD SO 9 POINTS IS NOTHING. IF ANYONE IS RIGHT ITS EDISS BECAUSE UNITED HAVE A GOOD DEFENCE BUT SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT PERFORM. ALSO CRISTIANO RONALDO IS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE YET AS OUR PREVIOUS RIGHT WINGER. SIMPLY BECAUSE RONALDO HAS THE SKILL BUT HE DOES NOT SUPPLY ENOUGH BALLS FOR NISTELROOY WHERE AS BECKHAM ALWAYS DID.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ronaldo has never been the same since his dad died has he?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
the fact is chelsea are going to win the prem easily...and will do so for the next 5 years at least.

prem is now boring.
__ediss__
__ediss__
11:29 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
the prem wont ever be boring ffs, its the most exciting league in the world. chelsea are winning it but theres not anything like a merseyside derby
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
or a manchester derby or arsenal v man u
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
or the relegation fights
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
chelsea r a little bit borin winnin like nearly all the time is no surprise is it!! but prefer them to cacky man u lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
come on chelsea (even though i don't support you)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
OR UNITED V CHELSEA DEYV NEVA LOST OUTSIDE OV MANCHESTER UNDER MORINHO.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Man U or Chelsea

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.