who would u say is the best football player

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
kwan
kwan
08:59 Fri 7 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Id say no one, everyones better then some one at something, at the end of the day its down to peoples opionin..
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
10:04 Fri 7 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd have to say kaka.
Even know his name is kaka i still think he is the best!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
carlos tevez
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Scott Carson, a giant between the sticks

Edited at 22:15 Thu 13/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Sun 16 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Christiano Ronaldo apart from when he dives or cheats!lol

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:14 Sun 16 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
um hello???

try Pele or someone like that b4 going into the crap players of today.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Sun 16 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree aflumpire, some of the best players in the world were playing in the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Though talent today is still strong, Kaka is a good example.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:39 Tue 18 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
kwan said:
Id say no one, everyones better then some one at something, at the end of the day its down to peoples opionin..

That is quite true because every1 one will say a player then some people will agree and othere won't because every1 one will find a pro and con. Every1 has also likes watching a style of football so the player they think is best is the player they like watching and whose plays the style the supporter likes watching

Also wat afl said is true those players like pele maradonna goerge best r great player, but soccer today have got some good young player cuming up like benzema from lyon and ben arfa, then dos santos. then u got players who r a bit older like messi ronaldo(man u) and kaka.

Edited at 06:44 Tue 18/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:45 Tue 18 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Paul Warhurst.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:47 Tue 18 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
On a serious note:

1: Kaka
2: Messi
3: Ronaldo

Those are the official results. But I'd put Ronaldo ahead of Messi. Just the foreign staff refusing to admit that a player in an english league stands a chance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Fri 21 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Without a doubt Cesc Fabregas...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Tue 1 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Everyone says the old players but they are not as good as those today, they just played against worse players. Its like saying i am the best player in the world because i can take on five of my mates where ronaldo and kaka can only take on four players in a game. So i would say Ronaldo because he can tackle and head unlike other greats. I am probably second or third though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:23 Mon 14 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:
Paul Warhurst.

lol

Matt Tubbs best player! On a serious note Van Nistelrooy seems to be playing great over the past two seasons. his goal per game ratio for Madrid must be pretty good.

Edited at 03:25 Tue 15/01/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Wed 16 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
derpatovski said:
Given, Babayaro, Carr, Boumsong, Bramble, Robert, Faye, Jenas, Dyer, Kluivert and Shearer are the best players in the world ! ! ! !

Wow this thread is nearly 3 years old. Just looking at this and there is no surprise why Newcastle have dropped off so badly. Most of these are fighting to stay up this year.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Sun 20 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
it has to be jermaine becford
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

who would u say is the best football player

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.