motocrossing

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Thu 22 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
any1 lyk a spot of motocross? only bin doin it 4 aboot 6 mounths a cnt belive wot a wuz missin? any1 gt a crosser if so wot? mines a yzf 250 cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:39 Fri 23 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
what did you say?
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:20 Fri 23 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
wullie_bhoy said:
anyone like a spot of motocross? only been doing it 4 about 6 months. i cant believe what i was missing? anyone got a crosser, if so what? mines a yzf 250 cheers

just 4 u tids
spinner
spinner
Admin
16:37 Fri 23 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not what i expected in a motocross thread either Tids!

Now this was my style of biking, since there are more hills than roads in Shetland

Sadly i have none now..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Fri 23 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks Mike i used to do a bit of motocross when i was younger, but all the spare 'waste land' has now been developed into whats called 'progression areas' you know, supermarkets and more Tarmac, i know take my motorcycling fun to a organised circuit such as Oulton park, rather than annoying people walking there dogs or enjoying the countryside, as all the recognised fields have dissapeared
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Sat 24 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dnt any ppl walkin there dogs a take my byk 2 drumclogg or hartehill! where the fun in drivin a byk across flat football fields?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:36 Sat 24 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi Wullie_bhoy, welcome to the forums! Before posting please feel free to look through the posting rules!

We don't like 'txt spk' on the forums, they make your posts unreadable! I've noticed this on a number of threads now so please for us old timers and English speakers, type 'proper'!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

motocrossing

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.