Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
spinner
spinner
Admin
19:33 Sun 18 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha. Cant resist now afterthe HHH team promo, Kane brought up Katie Vick, quality.

Can't see this going any other way that a face payoff.

My guess is for HHH/Hardy to be the last two, with MVP eliminated first.

Also a possibility of Egde appearing, it was Kane who put him out...
spinner
spinner
Admin
20:06 Sun 18 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Kennedy toying with Rey to start, soon reversed into a flip powerbomb before a tag to JH for air Hardy before usual Kennedy-JH till MVP is tagged in.

Commentary is shifting between teams depending on who's in. Good idea, but its not working peeps!

Mabel in now, bumping JH around till Kane is tagged in. Decent big man stuff here, MVP makes a stupid attempt at helping and pays.. Finlay interferes and eats a chokeslam, samoan drop and big elbow from Mabel and Kane is eliminated!

HHH in now, Mabel tags Jamal and more standard fare..

Big TRIPLE H chants, and he makes the hot tag to Rey while Jamal is in? Oh well, Ray does ok, even with a west coast pop for a 2 but a NECK BREAKING black hole slam changes that, samoan spike and Reys history.

5 on 2 now..

JH and Kennedy to carry on, usual fare, 2 count for Kennedy following Hardy missing the slingshot dropkick in the corner (hasnt he noticed Kennedy knows about that now?)

MVP in for an Ortontastic headlock on JH. Gorrila press on JH! Whoa JH pins MVP out of the blue with a.. quick tag to kennedy gets a 2, JH tags HHH who hits a spinebuster, 1-2, mabel tried to break it up but hits an elboy on Kennedy, pin from HHH and its 3-2 already!

Mabel brutalises JH outside. Mable misses a double squesh, tornado DT from JH and he's pinned by HHH and eliminated. 2-2!

Finlay HHH now, quality work, reminds me of Finlay on world of sport many moonsago. (is D!ckie davis still alive?)

Finlay eats a boot off the second rope and HHH makes the tag. Corner slingshot works on finlay (wasnt he watching beofore?) but he blocks a corner mount and JH hits hard. Hardy to the outside over the corner.

Back an forth till hardy hits poetry in motion for a hot tag, HHH Finlay and HHH with a hig KNEE KNEE KNEE! More Knee offence and a spinebuster leads to a pedegree attempt which is thwarted by a boot to the face from NotJamal.

Back an forth again and pedigree on Finlay leads to a 123! NotJamal in beating on HHH in the corner - turbostinkface misses! Hot tag to JH. Pedigree to NotJamal, followedby swanton bomb - 1-2-3!

Whoo! Go me!
spinner
spinner
Admin
20:07 Sun 18 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
HFM - Vince backstage.

I'm betting HFM-Khali is up next, and that they end up buddies. Should be fun, but thats enough recapping from me..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:26 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao nice commentary there spinns!! sounded like a good match up!
spinner
spinner
Admin
05:10 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  

I used to do "live" recaps of shows years back, was good fun but does kinda hinder you from watching, so i gave up when the really fun stuff started.

Good PPV, best of the year so far, TNA might eventually have a challenge on thier hands..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Results from the title matches spinner?
Were my predictions on Y2J interrupting one of the title matches correct?

Nevermind, i saw Edge interrupted them!

I also thought i'd share this awesome pic with everyone from the PPV last night:

Posted Image

Edited at 13:04 Mon 19/11/07 (GMT)
spinner
spinner
Admin
08:24 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Full results here, no point in me typing them again : http://www.onlineonslaught.com/recaps/ppv/20071118.shtml

Good couple of main event matches. HUGE pop when Michaels used the sharpshooter. Batista went over the score with his blade job, looked visibly worried to begin with.

WWE have put all the videos up on their site prior to the timer run-out at 02.28 (GMT) early tomorrow during RAW.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/5304642/saveusvids/

I really really hope its not Jericho now, just for a swerve. Still, will be interesting to see what he has to say. He's in an even more lucrative position than he was last time, he doesn't need the job at all so can say what he wants..

Edited at 14:32 Mon 19/11/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:12 Mon 19 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think it deffo will be jericho, cant waot for raw
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

SAvE_US.222...

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.