Moved to sports chat
ullyart1
ullyart1
16:45 Tue 11 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
definitely not derby county any way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Still think Utd have the best team by a mile. Chelsea play badly too often. They were awful against Villa. Whenever Utd lose or draw they still have the chances to win. Liverpool are alot stronger than they were and for the first time in about 10 years are serious challengers. Arsenal are miles off the pace. Missing Pires, Henry, Vieira, Ljungberg etc. Won't be a threat and will struggle to make the champions league if Tottenham play to their full potential.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:04 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll go with Liverpool, however I think it's between them and Man Utd!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:22 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Great minds think alike
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:04 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:04 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Chelsea are sub-standard this year! It's only JT and Lamps that keep that team ticking, although Shaun WP ain't done too bad. Compared to Liverpool and Man Utd I don't think they stand much of a chance. Also the 'little clubs' are much tougher now......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:27 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:
Still think Utd have the best team by a mile. Chelsea play badly too often. They were awful against Villa.

Thats cuz Villa are great really

I'm sayin

1: Man U
2: Chelski
3: Liverpool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:14 Wed 12 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i tottaly agree with u bud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Fri 14 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
im sorry anyone apart frm liverpool can win it wud b nice 4 chelsea to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:18 Mon 17 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking at how things are going at the moment, I'd say this is the most likely order at the top.

1 Liverpool
2 Man Utd
3 Chelsea

...but that's only if Rafa stops rotating his players so much and concentrates on the Prem instead of Europe. If they rest their big players too much they'll finish 3rd.

Injuries could mix things up a bit though. Liverpool look a lot weaker up front without Torres (obviously they also rely on Gerrard and Carragher). United will struggle for goals if either Ronaldo, Rooney or Saha are out for too long. Chelsea rely on Terry, Lampard and Drogba too much.

...and Arsenal don't have enough depth in the squad yet. Keeping Fabregas fit is the only thing that will keep them in the top 4 come the end of the season... and they need to drop Almunia cos he's useless
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:12 Sat 22 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
No one here from Aus We have different thing it's called AFl for more info go on www.afl.com.au Grand Final soon

Edited at 11:13 Sat 22/09/07 (BST)
steven_afc
steven_afc
09:57 Sat 22 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1 Man Utd
2 Liverpool
3 Arsenal
4 Chelsea
5 Newcastle
6 Man City
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post