video replay's !

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:51 Sun 26 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the mighty potterz were top o the league and they stil shud be

shawcross headed the over the line and celebrated but only to be cut short wen the linesman and ref sed play on

b4 this had happened big mama (sidibe) was fouled and had to be temporily taken off to hae stiches but no the ref sed it was just nok 4 nok but i disagree and so did the commentators

we need video replays asap !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Sun 26 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Works well in rugby.

In future the_pimp, could you take more time when writing your posts, make it a little easier for all of us to understand thanks!
nick
nick
Admin
13:59 Sun 26 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
"The man behind Hawkeye is confident it will be ready for use in the Premier League next season."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2674752,00.html
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sun 26 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Works really well in Tennis, not so sure about Cricket as I don't watch it. As for a video ref, they make mistakes. They cost England an early try against New Zealand a long while back, even though it was an obvious try.

We shall have to see though, how far is it gonna go in football?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:27 Mon 27 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
man u and chelsea won't score as many goals lol

all the diving will be stopped
= less penaltys
= less goals
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Mon 27 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think video replays are going to be used for that though! I think it's going to be more like goal disputes, and offensive behaviour maybe? I can't see the video ref stopping a game because someone dived.
topshot
topshot
13:28 Mon 27 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yea its getting to the stage now that they have to use video replays. Referees are making stupid decisions in every game, liverpool were robbed of two points against chelsea and there was so many incidents after that,yes it will slow down the game but it will stop the ridiculous decisions.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Mon 27 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
It will be used to see if a ball went over the line and if a player hand-balled in the box because the ref might not of seen it. Only two things they will use it for.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

video replay's !

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.