Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
micheal ball been charged by fa for viloent conduct on cristano ronaldo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Deserved in my view. He knew what he was doing as he looked down at him (C.Ronaldo) and left a nasty scar on Ronaldo's stomach.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:23 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well said he is a dirty player
krauser
krauser
07:03 Fri 11 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Be honest though. How many people would loved to have done that to Ronaldo?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:58 Fri 11 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
krauser said:

Not a very nice message krauser, he is still a football player, the act was a disgrace.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:45 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
im not so sure it was that much of a disgrace, ok he shouldnt have done it, but he never tried to deny it or do anything dishonest, it was a clear message to a certain type of player, i know for a fact michael ball does not like players who cheat and lie thats why he did it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:10 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree ison, i think everyone should get down of their high horse and remember that when you play a high intense sport there is always the risk of losing it a little. Happens all the times in rugby, i remember a certain incedent where a Scottish forward reacted to something a Welshmen done, and it was just that, a reaction. The Scotsman instantley apologised and although he knew he would be sent off, he still shook hands with the preson who he attacked and apologised. Just a little of example of pressure and sports!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah but football is a non contact sport...so was there any need?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you missed the point of my story!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
krauser said:

True, they all want to do it as he runs rings around them oh, and because he dives alot. But at the end of the day, against the rules and there will only be one outcome and that will be a fine etc.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i_love_emma said:
yeah but football is a non contact sport...

Football IS a contact sport! Tackling, challenging, almost everything to do with the sport involves making contact with other players.

If football wasn't a contact sport you wouldn't get people challenging for headers, making hard (fari) tackles without being punished.

Netball, Hockey, Basketball...They are non-contact sports...If football isn't a contact sport then there is only 2 contact sports around then- Rugby and American Football

That's my view on the comment anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Your right aswell, although i think Footy is classed as a semi-contact sport. However this is all irelevent as my statement was about sportsmen losing their compossure, which happens to the best of them!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
If you're reply was to me 1_eye, I was replying to 'I_love_emma's comment. And yeah, football isn't a full contact sport, not like rugby or something like that.

But i_love_emma said that it's completely non-contact.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I agreed with you mate. Don't really know what football is classed as, all i know is a bunch of girls play it!

But my point was all about sportsmen in general losing their composure and doing something erratic!

Edited at 19:59 Mon 14/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
Deserved in my view. He knew what he was doing as he looked down at him (C.Ronaldo) and left a nasty scar on Ronaldo's stomach.

A red mark that would of lasted a couple of minutes?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
A nasty scar lmao
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Micheal ball

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.